Friday, March 30, 2012

The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot

I luv luv luv it!!!!! It was one of my fav series ever! Suze Simion is a ny girl that everyone can connect with! She just got ripped away from her only friend to go live with her mom and new step family in California. Her crazy stepdad and annoying brothers have Suze walking on eggshells to stay out of trouble. And on top of all that, she is a mediator(that means she can talk to ghosts. She has to make them move on by fixing the mess they left behind in life. (Doesn't that sound like fun). Throw a little supernatural love into the mix and you have the mediator series! Meg Cabot is a fantastic writer! I recommend this book for ages 13 and up. It is a six book series. I was so sad when it ended! I hope you live it as much as I do!Both pictures are the same series. In the top picture each book has two books in one. I like the top picture's cover better. Kitkat out!

No comments:

Post a Comment