Friday, March 30, 2012

The Immortals by Alyson Noel

I know I say this on all my blogs but, this actually WAS my favorite series ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever is a normal teen, except that she should be dead. Her whole family died in a car crash. She was in that car (du du DUUUU!!!). Now at a new school she leads a almost normal life. You now, dealing with the mean girl, grades and having the power to read minds since the accident.(Im not going to tell you what that means so then you read it!). Then she meets him. Mr.newer-than-her-super-mega-foxy-hot-familuar-guy-that-has-an-unreadable-brain. I can't tell you any more or I will ruin it. Let's just say (spoiler alert for people who haven't read the first book): can love over come all?!?! Ever will have to find out. Ages 12 and up. I luv it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment